My top favorite lingerie stores

Hey Guysss!
For Valentine's Day, I know a lot of girls out there are looking for some beautiful lingerie's to show off. I'm going to share some of my favorite stores to purchase undies, bras and lingerie. Let me know what you think, what you believe I'm missing out on, and if you agree share the post! 🔹❤❤

PS: Links are on the titles, just click on them and a new window will pop open for you to shop!
Thansk for reading!










1. H&M

Yesss, I know everyone knows H&M, but some of my favorite undies are from there. I'd say that these undies are more cute day-to-day undies.They are reaaaally soft and feel amazing. They have an affordable collection, and some come in packs which helps you save if you are on a budget.



2. Agent Provocateur

They are a full on lingerie sets and naughty little undies! I love them. Their store locations are limited, only 6 stores in the US. That's not a problem with the online shopping nowadays. I actually think it's more hygienic, since you aren't trying out lingerie that others have tried before. All in all this is a great place that offers a bunch of sets. Price varies, depending what you're looking for.

3. Bare Necessities
This is a versatile store. If you are looking for basic, sets, waist trainers, slim tanks, or shapewear. Their price isn't bad at all, 3 for $30 for mixing and matching a lot of their undies. They have selections of comfortable granny panties, all the way to crotchless. Like I mentioned, suuuuper versatile. This store is purely online!



4. Free People
Free People offers a variety as well. I will say that their underwear selection is very trendy with today's fashion. It's affordable compared to the store pricing. This store isn't so much towards lingerie, but more towards Bralettes and essentials, mixing a lot of their intimates with mesh and see through. Definitely a more laid back, hipster style.



5. Frederick's



5. Frederick's This is my number one go-to. I LOOOOVE their lingerie, their sets and basically everything. From naughty, very small thongs, to luxurious sets and garner belts.  Megan Fox is actually has lines with Frederick's, and her stuff is definitely HOT. Their pricing is also not overly expensive for the quality you get.
  
6. Yandy 
Ok, this store is mixed with a Halloween store. Here you can find sexy Halloween outfits, regular outfits, and sexy-themed lingerie. They have a huge collection of choices which I think it's pretty cool. They used to be a little more trashy, but since they have gotten popular over the years, quality improved impressively.
 

Comments

Unknown said…
I like this very much! ;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clipping Path said…
I'm personally a big fan of eastwindstradingco blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

Popular Posts